Ask for a report of Expertise in Market Value of your Real Estate
(A Label of Quality)

  • Estates, Divorces , Setting up a bridging loan , Litigation , Putting your property up for sale.
Only an AGREED PROPERTY EXPERT registered with the NATIONAL CENTRE OF EXPERTISE in France is entitled, unlike the REAL ESTATE AGENT, to deliver this type of report constituting a Quality Label.

Your property


Your details

* Required fields